Thursday, October 24, 2013

Cheat: how to reload Candy Crush lives

i am a candy crush junkie.

so, it's frustating when I ran out of lives & have to wait another 30 minutes for a freaking life! or i have to beg my fb friends to send free lives to me. lol #pathetic



now, i might have been so slow here, coz i just discovered the way to reload my lives! org lain dah berzaman tau dah, aku baru je tau. bahahaha

thanks to this site.

basically, this is what i have to do:
  1. change my phone's clock by adding 3 hours. 
  2. open candy crush, & voila! all 5 lives are there again. 
  3. don't play yet! have to change the clock back to the correct time (auto set date & time).
  4. & reopen candy crush. theeeeeen only, i can start crushing my candies. :D
  5. repeat step 1-4 until my phone's battery is dead. or my fingers get numbed.
step 3 is very crucial. if u don't change the clock back before u start playing, your life timer will show thousands of minutes. the solution is, change the date pulak by setting it to one day ahead. but that is quite hassle. so remember, step 3 is important!

have fun crushing your candies. i'm at level 434 now. bring it on!

2 comments:

Sharinginfoz said...

Main puas-puas ya sampai hbs level

cronix said...

sharinginfoz,
belum habis lagi. stuck kat 440. huhu